Fan Code of Conduct
Penn State Brandywine’s Department of Athletics and the Penn State University Athletic Conference are committed to serving our fans by providing a secure, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans at all of our venues. The Fan Code of Conduct has been instituted to make sure that your experience is consistent with our commitment.
As a supporter of Penn State Brandywine Athletics, we ask you to help us maintain a positive game day experience by adhering to the following:
- Fans will be treated in a consistent, professional and polite way by all staff and team personnel.
- Obscene or abusive language, gestures, signage or behavior directed towards game officials or visiting team's fans, players or coaching staff is prohibited. Additionally, obscene or indecent clothing or related material will not be admitted into any venue.
- Verbal or physical confrontation, including dangerous, abusive or profane behavior is prohibited.
- Disruptive actions or behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal, including but not limited to throwing objects on the playing surface or unauthorized trespassing on the playing surface or other restricted areas will result in immediate removal from the event.
- Signs of alcohol impairment in and around any venue that results in irresponsible behavior will lead to denial of entry or subject persons to arrest or ejection from the event.
- Interfering with or failure to abide by security procedures, emergency procedures or requests from staff concerning athletic operations will result in immediate removal from the event.
Fans who are unwilling to abide by the provisions outlined in this Fan Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection and may also be subject to arrest and prosecution.